Refers to how clear you are about 5 aspects of teaching:
- What your students must know and be able to do
- In your explanations of new content
- In your demonstrations of skills or steps of a process
- What you get your students to practice
- What your students have learned
Shaun Killian is an experienced teacher and principal with a passion for helping students to excel. He believes that assisting teachers to adopt evidence-based education is the best way to make this happen. Shaun is committed to bringing you practical advice based on solid research.